Thursday 29 November 2012

Published

It made me smile, although the champagne corks aren't popping yet. The school my children attend have decided to produce a cookbook in time for Christmas to raise money. They asked each family to submit an original recipe (to avoid copyright issues) that is a favourite in their home. I opted for a slow-cooked chicken and chorizo casserole. Filling, handy for busy households, tasty and, as it's slow-cooked, fabulous smell to come home to.

The kids came home from school, very excited, with the news that their recipe was one of those called out in assembly and chosen for the book. Of course I'm now under strict orders to purchase a copy of the cookbook once it's ready for sale. When I get it, I'll try to add a photo of our page up on the blog or at least post the recipe.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent :) It does sound like an easy, tasty and aromatic meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this...right up my street in flavours.

    ReplyDelete