Wednesday 3 October 2012

Something Spooky

I think I must have had some inspiration this week for a halloween short story. On Monday night we had one of those very clear, bright full moons, it even had a wisp of cloud across it. On the same night I was travelling along our narrow, winding country roads and rounded a corner to see two eyes picked up in the car headlights. A stag in the road. He ran off and leapt the hedge into a field. On the way home, along the same country roads, tonight the moon is looming, large and low in the sky and is the most vibrant orange. What's going on in Co. Down this week?

I've tried taking photos on the phone but just can't capture the quality of the night sky.

Seems I saw the harvest moon: Earthsky

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete