Wednesday 13 February 2013

Things That Drive You Mad

Do you ever have one of those little things that niggles at the corner of your mind and starts to drive you mad?

The children landed home from school with a fundraising quiz. Unscrambling 28 anagrams to find the name of famous couples. I've found 27 answers so far, spanning literary, scientific, small and large screen, celebrities, sports, biblical and royal pairings but one is alluding me and no matter how much I look at it I'm not finding any inspiration. It's sitting by my laptop taunting me to try it again. I'm trying to resist but can't stop my attention sneaking a peek at it.

It has to be completed by Friday so, one way or another, it will be out of my sight soon but I'll be disappointed in my word skills if it continues to evade me.

Want to have a go at it yourself? Well, here it is but don't tell me the answer if you work it out (even if I beg).
aoiYhToawrrrrtekaoBhGodss

No comments:

Post a Comment