Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wattpad

I have been quite dire at keeping up with the writing and the social sites for too long but I have kick started it all again and am remembering how much I enjoy this writing lark. I forgot to find time for it in my busy work and family schedules but getting back into it has reminded me how relaxing it is and the sense of achievement it gives me.

As part of the re-invigoration, I have started using Wattpad. I joined a year ago but did not get involved with it prior to getting distracted with the rest of my life. I have a few chapters from The Glass House and Finding Us available but I have also been posting chapters from Thread of Life as I work on it.

So, if you'd like to read and comment I would be very glad of the feedback and you can find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment